We look at the societal aspects in this installment: the formal education process through which we train students, young and old, to be effective cyber-citizens; and the media coverage and editoria.
- Ethical Hacking Abstract In Ieee Format Free Download Format
- Ethical Hacking Abstract In Ieee Format Free Download 2020
Best Ethical Hacking Books You Must Read to be a Hacker. In this post, we have listed 206 free and 5 paid best ethical hacking books which will provide you tons of hacking knowledge.
Looking for best ethical hacking books? We have short listed some of the highly recommended books for beginners and advanced hackers. These best ethical hacking books will help you to get the best security professional job you aspire.
1. Hacking: The Ultimate Beginners Guide
If you want to learn hacking from basic you really need this book .
Have you always wanted to hack? This book contains tons of tips and strategies on how to hack. The whole idea of “Hacking” seems hard, but in this step by step guide, you will learn everything you need to know about hacking. Even if you are not a beginner, this book contains tons of new information on hacking. Become a hacking master today!
Download this e-book Hacking: The Ultimate Beginners Guide
Also Read :
2. Secrets to Becoming a Genius Hacker: How to Hack Smartphones, Computers & Websites for Beginners
With Hacking: Secrets To Becoming A Genius Hacker – How to Hack Computers, Smartphones & Websites For Beginners, you’ll learn everything you need to know to uncover the mysteries behind the elusive world of computer hacking.
This is the best ethical hacking books for beginners and my favorite book.
This guide provides a complete overview of hacking, & walks you through a series of examples you can test for yourself today. You’ll learn about the prerequisites for hacking and whether or not you have what it takes to make a career out of it. This guide will explain the most common types of attacks and also walk you through how you can hack your way into a computer, website, or a smartphone device.
Download this e-book Hacking: Secrets To Becoming A Genius Hacker: How To Hack Smartphones, Computers & Websites For Beginners
3. Incognito Toolkit: Tools, Apps, and Creative Methods for Remaining Anonymous, Private, and Secure While Communicating, Publishing, Buying, and Researching Online
Anonymity is the best and most powerful tool for every hacker. If you really want to a successful hacker in your life, you need to be anonymous while browsing /surfing the internet .
Not only this you also need anonymous in your locality. Reason is simple “No-one can digest your success.”
There are many books that will tell you what to do – use prepaid burner phones and anonymous email accounts, encrypt your communications and data, make your purchases anonymously – but Incognito Toolkit will show you how and give you the tools to actually do it. With laws getting stricter by the day and making it more and more difficult to properly protect your personal information, you need the most up-to-date information and tools available and that’s what you will find in Incognito Toolkit!
Download this book Incognito Toolkit – Tools, Apps, and Creative Methods for Remaining Anonymous, Private, and Secure While Communicating, Publishing, Buying, and Researching Online
4. Make Your Smartphone 007 Smart
Hacking is not all about using kali/Ubuntu on your computer. The best hacking tool is in your pocket.
The smartphone in your pocket can easily be turned into a high-tech spy tool and counter-surveillance device to rival anything that Ian Fleming’s Q might have dreamt up.
You can communicate secretly, browse the web anonymously, access the Deep Web and hidden networks, view banned content, download privately, and continue using Twitter and Facebook if their services are ever blocked locally.
Download this ebook Make Your Smartphone 007 Smart
5. How to Beat The Police Interrogation: Learn Their Dirty Tricks & Tools
What if you cought by cops/police while attempting to hacking ? You need this book and the secret described within this eBook
How to Beat the Police Interrogation is a tongue-in-cheek look at law enforcement, criminals, the criminal justice system, and the science of interrogation. You will learn about the dirty tricks and the advanced psychological methods the police use to get people (sometimes innocent people) to confess.
Ethical Hacking Abstract In Ieee Format Free Download Format
Would you know what to do and say if the police questioned you — even if you are innocent and think you have nothing to hide?
Download this ebook How to Beat The Police Interrogation: Learn Their Dirty Tricks & Tools
The below best ethical hacking books for beginners 2021 in pdf format which you can easily read in any PDF reader. By reading these hacking tutorial pdf you can learn some basic and advanced tricks and hack. These books are both for beginners and experts as well. Some of the below books are paid but here you can get them for free !!
- Browser Hacker’s Handbook, The – Wade Alcorn & Christian Frichot & Michele Orru.pdf
- Wiley hacking point of sale
- Hacking Secrets Revealed
Download all best ethical hacking books for beginners 2021 and start to learn ethical hacking.
Best ethical hacking books for beginners 2021 PDF
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hackers) 2010V6.
- Hacking Wireless Networks For Dummies.
- H gray hat hacking.
- Backtrack 4 Assuring Security By Penetration Testing.
- Collections of Ankit Fadia Hacking Book.
- Secrets of Reverse Engineering.
- Social Engineering toolkit
- Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures – Web Applications and Data Servers.
- CSRF attack & Defense
- Armitage Guide
- pass-the-hash attacks: Tools and Mitigation
- HACKING: THE ART OF EXPLOITATION
- XSS Attacks – Exploits and Defense
- Seven Deadliest Network Attack
Download all best ethical hacking books for beginners 2021 from this link : Download Hacking Books In PDF
6. Ankit Fadia Ethical Hacking Books / Course Free download
- Untold Windows Tips And Secrets
- Ankit Fadia Hacking Guide
- Batch File Programming – Ankit Fadia
- Defacing Websites A Step By Step Process By Ankit Fadia Hacking Truths_ FTP Exploits
- Dos Attacked
- Fadia, Ankit – Encryption Algorithms Explained
- Tracing IP, DNS, WHOIS-nsLOOKUP
- Transparent Proxies With Squid By Ankit Fadia
- Truths!!!–What they Don’t teach in Manuals!!!
- Base64 Encoding Torn Apart
- Algorithms Explained
- Closing Open Holes
- FTP Exploits By Ankit Fadia
- Gathering Info on Remote Host
- Getting geographical Information using an IP Address
- Hacking into Linux
- More Password Cracking Decrypted
- Removing Banners from your site
- Sendmail and Beyond
- SSL Torn Apart
- TCP Wrappers Unwrapped
- Transparent Proxies in Squid
- Untold Windows Tips and Secrets
- Windows Password Files Torn Apart
Download Ankit Fadia Hacking Books from Single Download Link
Other Tips to become a successful hacker :
Hacking required a lot of patience and practice. No one can learn ethical hacking in 7 days or one month. It requires regular practice and time. To become a successful hacker you also need to invest some money. That’s why I have listed paid but the best books at top and then some free courses which I have collected over the net.
Now you can download 501 free ethical hacking books that hackers used to learn all about white & black hat hacking including “hacking the art of exploitation” and other Ankit Fadia paid ebooks for free in pdf version.
FREE ETHICAL HACKING BOOKS DOWNLOAD
I have shared direct download links for each book. But one thing I would like to remind you that reading books is not everything, you also need to learn and practice.
This is the best ethical hacking books for beginners and my favorite book.
7. Hacking Ubuntu Linux Free Ebook
Ubuntu, an African word meaning “humanity to others,” is the hottest thing in Linux today. This down-and-dirty book shows you how they can blow away the default system settings and get Ubuntu to behave however you want.
You’ll learn how to optimize its appearance, speed, usability, and security and get the low-down on hundreds of hacks such as running Ubuntu from a USB drive, installing it on a Mac, enabling multiple CPUs, and putting scripts in menus and panels. DOWNLOAD HERE
8. Hacking Gps Free Ebook
- This is the “user manual” that didn’t come with any of the 30 million GPS receivers currently in use, showing readers how to modify, tweak, and hack their GPS to take it to new levels!
- Crazy-cool modifications include exploiting secret keycodes, revealing hidden features, building power cords and cables, hacking the battery and antenna, protecting a GPS from impact and falls, making a screen protector, and solar-powering a GPS
- Potential power users will take the function and performance of their GPS to a whole new level by hacking into the firmware and hacking into a PC connection with a GPS
- Fear not! Any potentially dangerous mod (to the device) is clearly labeled, with precautions listed that should be taken
- Game time! Readers can check out GPS games, check into hacking geocaching, and even use a GPS as a metal detector
9. Hacking Google Maps And Google Earth
This one-of-a-kind resource contains 500 pages of jaw-dropping hacks, mods, and customizations. These include creating mashups with data from other sources such as Flickr, building a space station tracker, hacking Maps with Firefox PiggyBank, and building a complete community site with Maps and Earth.
Now you can map out locations, get driving directions, zoom into any point on the globe, display real-time traffic, and much more.
NOTE : Password For the links is xSeLLizE DOWNLOAD HERE
10. Hacking Gmail Ebook
- The first book to unlock the true power behind Gmail, Hacking Gmail will immediately appeal to Google and Gmail fans
- This is serious, down-and-dirty, under-the-hood, code-level hacking that will have readers eliminating the default settings, customizing appearance, disabling advertising, and taking control over their Gmail accounts
- Covers turning Gmail into an online hard drive for backing up files, using it as a blogging tool, and even creating customized Gmail tools and hacks
- Shows readers how to check their Gmail without visiting the site; use Gmail APIs in Perl, Python, PHP, and other languages, or create their own; and maximize Gmail as a host for message boards, photo galleries, even a blog
11. Hacking Blackberry Mobile Phone Ebook
Admit it. You’re addicted to your BlackBerry. That’s okay. Most users are, and this book is just going to make it worse. Now you’ll discover how to use your BlackBerry to retrieve documents, weather forecasts, and Web information; use it as a word processor or drawing tool; even control your computer over a network with it. And we haven’t even gotten to the way-out stuff. Tweaks, tricks, and add-on apps to customize your BlackBerry–plus Java code for even cooler hacks.
- Pick a few of these hacks
- Play games with BlackBerry
- Search the Web
- Connect to your PC wirelessly
- Use BlackBerry as a USB thumb drive
- Install custom ringtones
- Supersize security
- Draw sketches on your screen
- Play your BlackBerry like a piano
12. Hacking Windows XP
- Get ready for some down-and-dirty hackin’! Over 200 serious hacks, readers can use to force Windows XP to do it their way, written in the ExtremeTech no-holds-barred style
- Sinchak doesn’t waste time tweaking Movie Maker or Instant Messenger-these hacks are heavy-duty, detailed instructions for squeezing every drop of power from Windows XP and maximizing speed, appearance, and security
- Not for the faint of heart! This book is written for users who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves, risk voiding their warranties, take total control of the taskbar, uninstall programs that are supposedly permanent, and beef up boot speed
- Mines gems like unlocking hidden settings, customizing boot screens, supercharging online and program launch speed, maximizing the file system and RAM, and dumping hated features for good
- Written by the creator of TweakXP.com, a site considered Mecca for Windows hackers and trusted by more than ten million Windows XP users worldwide
- Includes a hacker’s dream CD-ROM with a set of ready-to-install hacks, theme creation tools, custom boot screens, “undo” files that help the reader tinker with Windows XP’s registry, and a whole lot more
13. Secrets Of Super Hacker
Secrets of Super Hacker is the most amazing book ever published on computer hacking. Step by step illustrated details on the techniques used by hackers to get your data including Guessing Passwords, Stealing Passwords, Password Lists, Social Engineering, Reverse Social Engineering, Crashing Electronic Bulletin Boards, Dummy Screens, Fake E-mail, Trojan Horses, Viruses, Worms, Trap Doors, And Much more. Anyone concerned with computer security and data privacy needs to read this book.
NOTE: Password for the rar file is tricks4u DOWNLOAD HERE
14. CEH V7 Instructor Slides
This package includes the following modules.
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- System Hacking
- Trojans and Backdoors
- Viruses and Worms
- Social Engineering
- Denial of Service
- Session Hijacking
- Hacking Webservers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Evading IDS, Firewalls and Honeypots
- Buffer Overflows
- Penetration Testing
15. How To Become Worlds No 1 Hacker
This book will give you information on different concepts of hacking like cracking wireless networks, hacking cell phones, and many more. Below is the full list of hacking topics included in this book.
- Attack Basics
- Password Basics
- Account Basics
- Denial of Service Basics (DOS)
- Logging Basics
- Port Scanning
- Unix remote attack
- SQL injection
- Spoofing and Hijacking
- Social Engineering
- How to become a hacker in 15 minutes
- Making money as Hacker
NOTE: Password for the rar file is tricks4u DOWNLOAD HERE
16. Hackers Underground Hand Book Completely Free
Hackers Underground Handbook is really nice for beginners. It contains some beginners as well as advanced hacking tutorials. You can ask for any Ebooks by commenting below I will provide you. If you like my post then subscribe below for such more great ebooks and tutorials Also like my Facebook Page. The content of the book is listed below:
- Concept of Hacking
- Network Hacking
- Wireless Hacking
- Windows Hacking
- Web Hacking
17. Hacking For Beginners Free Ebook
Hacking for beginners, as the name says is completely for beginners you can begin your hacking journey with this book or Hackers underground handbook both are amazing books for noobs. The book is well written and you will enjoy reading it. More Ebooks and tutorials are own its way so subscribe below and don’t miss them. Below are some topics covered in this book.
- Concept of Ethical hacking
- Email Hacking
- Windows Hacking
- Linux Hacking
- Wireless Hacking
- Mobile Hacking
Note : Password for the rar file is tricks4u DOWNLOAD EBOOK
Keywords: hacking books
ethical hacking books
best hacking books
ethical hacking pdf
hacking the art of exploitation
best hacking books 2021
hackers: heroes of the computer revolution
list of 2021 hacking books
hacking books for beginners pdf
hacking for dummies
ethical hacking pdf books free download by Ankit Fadia
hacking the art of exploitation 2nd edition epub
So how much you like this post? If you want to become an ethical hacker then you need to work hard.
Study, learn and practice. That’s the thing you need.
Well we will try to share more best free ethical hacking books to download So just bookmarked this page.
Of course, hacking has evolved too: nowadays you can find a lot of automated OSINT Tools that can help anyone with security research and intel reconnaissance in a way that just wasn’t possible twenty years ago.
In past decades, ethical hacking and penetration testing were performed by only a few security experts. Now almost anyone can report security incidents. Ethical hacking tools allow you to scan, search and find the flaws and vulnerabilities within any company to help make their systems and applications more secure (as seen in the recent Top CVE’s exploited in the wild post published a few weeks ago).
Today we’ll explore the best ethical hacking tools used by modern security researchers.Do you want to access the ultimate OSINT tool?Learn how SurfaceBrowser™ can help you to explore Domains, DNS Servers, IP addresses and much more.
15 Ethical Hacking Tools You Can’t Miss
We’ve compiled some of the most popular penetration testing tools to help you through the first steps of a security investigation. You’ll find some of the classic tools that seem to have been around forever and some new tools that might not be familiar.
1. John the Ripper
John the Ripper is one of the most popular password crackers of all time. It’s also one of the best security tools available to test password strength in your operating system, or for auditing one remotely.
This password cracker is able to auto-detect the type of encryption used in almost any password, and will change its password test algorithm accordingly, making it one of the most intelligent password cracking tools ever.
This ethical hacking tool uses brute force technology to decipher passwords and algorithms such as:
- DES, MD5, Blowfish
- Kerberos AFS
- Hash LM (Lan Manager), the system used in Windows NT / 2000 / XP / 2003
- MD4, LDAP, MySQL (using third-party modules)
Another bonus is that JTR is open source, multi-platform and fully available for Mac, Linux, Windows and Android.
Metasploit is an open source cyber-security project that allows infosec professionals to use different penetration testing tools to discover remote software vulnerabilities. It also functions as an exploit module development platform.
One of the most famous results of this project is the Metasploit Framework, written in Ruby, which enables you to develop, test and execute exploits easily. The framework includes a set of security tools that can be used to:
- Evade detection systems
- Run security vulnerability scans
- Execute remote attacks
- Enumerate networks and hosts
Metasploit offers three different versions of their software:
- Pro: ideal for penetration testing and IT security teams.
- Community: used by small companies and infosec students.
- Framework: the best for app developers and security researchers.
Ethical Hacking Abstract In Ieee Format Free Download 2020
Supported platforms include:
- Mac OS X
Nmap (Network Mapper) is a free open source security tool used by infosec professionals to manage and audit network and OS security for both local and remote hosts.
Despite being one of the oldest security tools in existence (launched in 1997), it continues to be actively updated and receives new improvements every year.
It’s also regarded as one of the most effective network mappers around, known for being fast and for consistently delivering thorough results with any security investigation.
What can you do with Nmap?
- Audit device security
- Detect open ports on remote hosts
- Network mapping and enumeration
- Find vulnerabilities inside any network
- Launch massive DNS queries against domains and subdomains
Supported platforms include:
- Mac OS X
- Linux, OpenBSD and Solaris
- Microsoft Windows
Wiresharkis a free open-source software that allows you to analyze network traffic in real time. Thanks to its sniffing technology, Wireshark is widely known for its ability to detect security problems in any network, as well as for its effectiveness in solving general networking problems.
While sniffing the network, you’re able to intercept and read results in human-readable format, which makes it easier to identify potential problems (such as low latency), threats and vulnerabilities.
- Saves analysis for offline inspection
- Packet browser
- Powerful GUI
- Rich VoIP analysis
- Inspects and decompresses gzip files
- Reads other capture files formats including: Sniffer Pro, tcpdump (libpcap), Microsoft network monitor, Cisco Secure IDS iplog, etc.
- Supported ports and network devices: Ethernet, IEEE 802.11, PPP/HDLC, ATM, Bluetooth, USB, Token Ring, Frame Relay, FDDI.
- Protocol decryption includes but not limited to IPsec, ISAKMP, Kerberos, SNMPv3, SSL/TLS, WEP, and WPA/WPA2
- Exports results to XML, PostScript, CSV, or plain text
Wireshark supports up to 2000 different network protocols, and is available on all major operating systems including:
- Mac OS X
- FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD
OpenVAS (also known as the old classic “Nessus”) is an open-source network scanner used to detect remote vulnerabilities in any hosts. One of the best-known network vulnerability scanners, it’s very popular among system administrators and DevOps and infosec professionals.
- Powerful web-based interface
- +50,000 network vulnerability tests
- Simultaneous multiple host scanning
- Able to stop, pause and resume scan tasks
- False positive management
- Scheduled scans
- Graphics and statistics generation
- Exports results to plain text, XML, HTML or LateX
- Powerful CLI available
- Fully integrated with Nagios monitoring software
While its web-based interface allows it to be run from any operating system, a CLI is also available and works well for Linux, Unix and Windows operating systems.
The free version can be downloaded from the OpenVAS website, but there is also a commercial enterprise license available from the Greenbone Security (parent company) website.
If you’re going to perform ethical hacking, IronWASP is another great tool. It’s free, open source and multi-platform, perfect for those who need to audit their web servers and public applications.
One of the most appealing things about IronWASP is that you don’t need to be an expert to manage its main features. It’s all GUI-based, and full scans can be performed in only a few clicks. So, if you’re just getting started with ethical hacking tools, this is a great way to start.
Some of its main features include:
- Powerful GUI-based interface
- Web scan sequence recording
- Exports results into HTML and RTF file format
- 25+ different web vulnerabilities
- False positive and negative management
- Full Python and Ruby support for its scripting engine
- Can be extended by using modules written in C#, Ruby, and Python
- Supported platforms: Windows, Linux with Wine, and MacOS using CrossOver
Nikto is another favorite, well-known as part of the Kali Linux Distribution. Other popular Linux distributions such as Fedora already come with Nikto available in their software repositories as well.
This security tool is used to scan web servers and perform different types of tests against the specified remote host. Its clean and simple command line interface makes it really easy to launch any vulnerability testing against your target, as you can see in the following screenshot:
Nikto’s main features include:
- Detects default installation files on any OS
- Detects outdated software applications.
- Runs XSS vulnerability tests
- Launches dictionary-based brute force attacks
- Exports results into plain text, CSV or HTML files
- Intrusion detection system evasion with LibWhisker
- Integration with Metasploit Framework
sqlmap is a cool cyber-security tool written in Python that helps security researchers to launch SQL code injection tests against remote hosts. With SQLMap you can detect and test different types of SQL-based vulnerabilities to harden your apps and servers, or to report vulnerabilities to different companies.
Its SQL injection techniques include:
- UNION query-based
- time-based blind
- boolean-based blind
- stacked queries
- Multiple database server support: Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL and MSSQL, MS Access, DB2 or Informix.
- Automatic code injection capabilities
- Password hash recognition
- Dictionary-based password cracking
- User enumeration
- Get password hashes
- View user privileges and databases
- Database user privilege escalation
- Dump table information
- Executes remote SQL SELECTS
Check out the next video to see the true power of SQLMap using the sqlmap out-of-band injection working with Metasploit integration against Microsoft SQL Server:
SQLNinja is another SQL vulnerability scanner bundled with Kali Linux distribution. This tool is dedicated to target and exploit web apps that use MS SQL Server as the backend database server. Written in Perl, SQLNinja is available in multiple Unix distros where the Perl interpreter is installed, including:
- Mac OS X & iOS
SQLninja can be run in different types of modes such as:
- Test mode
- Verbose mode
- Fingerprint remote database mode
- Brute force attack with a word list
- Direct shell & reverse shell
- Scanner for outbound ports
- Reverse ICMP Shell
- DNS tunnelled shell
Wapiti is a free open-source command-line based vulnerability scanner written in Python. While it’s not the most popular tool in this field, it does a good job of finding security flaws in many web applications.
Using Wapiti can help you to discover security holes including:
- XSS attacks
- SQL injections
- XPath injections
- XXE injections
- CRLF injections
- Server side request forgery
Other features include:
- Runs in verbose mode
- Ability to pause and resume scans.
- Highlights vulnerabilities found inside the terminal
- Generates reports and export into HTML, XML, JSON and TXT
- Activates and deactivates multiple attack modules
- Removes parameters from certain URLs
- Excludes URLs during an attack
- Bypasses SSL certificate verification
- Timeout configuration for large scans
- Sets custom user-agent and HTTP headers
Maltego is the perfect tool for intel gathering and data reconnaissance while you’re performing the first analysis of your target.
In this case, it can be used to correlate and determine relationships between people, names, phone numbers, email addresses, companies, organizations and social network profiles.
Along with online resources like Whois data, DNS records, social networks, search engines, geolocation services and online API services it can also be used to investigate the correlation between internet-based infrastructures including:
- Domain names
- DNS servers
- IP addresses
- Web Pages
Main features include:
- GUI-based interface
- Analyzes up to 10.000 entities per graph
- Extended correlation capabilities
- Data sharing in real time
- Correlated data graphics generator
- Exports graphs to GraphML
- Generates entity lists
- Can copy and paste information
This application is available for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS, and the only software requirement is to have Java 1.8 or greater installed.
AirCrack-ng is a respected Wifi security suite for home and corporate security investigations. It includes full support for 802.11 WEP and WPA-PSK networks and works by capturing network packets. It then analyzes and uses them to crack Wifi access.
For old-school security professionals, AirCrack-ng includes a fancy terminal-based interface along with a few more interesting features.
- Extensive documentation (wiki, manpages)
- Active community (forums and IRC channels)
- Support for Linux, Mac and Windows Wifi detection
- Launches PTW, WEP and Fragmentation attacks
- Supports WPA Migration Mode
- Fast cracking speed
- Multiple Wifi card support
- Integration with 3rd party tools
As a bonus, it comes bundled with a lot of Wifi auditing tools including:
Reaver is a great open-source alternative to Aircrack-ng that allows you to audit the security of any Wifi with WPA/WPA2 pass keys. It uses brute force Wifi attack techniques like Pixie dust attacks to crack Wifi-protected setups through common Wifi flaws and vulnerabilities.
Depending on how well-configured the router-level Wifi security is, it can take between 3 to 10 hours to get an effective brute-force cracking result.
Until recently, the original Reaver version was hosted at Google Cloud. After the release version of version 1.6,a forked community edition was launched in Github.
- pixiewps (required for pixiedust attack)
It runs well on most Linux distributions.
Ettercap is a network interceptor and packet sniffer for LAN networks. It supports active and passive scans as well as various protocols, including encrypted ones such as SSH and HTTPS.
Other capabilities include network and host analysis (like OS fingerprint), as well as network manipulation over established connections -- which makes this tool great for testing man-in-the-middle attacks.
- Active and passive protocol analysis
- Filters based on IP source and destination, Mac and ARP addresses
- Data injection into established connections
- SSH and HTTPS encryption-based protocols
- Sniffs remote traffic over GRE tunnel
- Extensible with plugins
- Protocol supports include Telnet, FTP, Imap, Smb, MySQL, LDAP, NFS, SNMP, HTTP, etc.
- Determines OS name and version
- Able to kill established LAN connections
- DNS Hijacking
Canvas is a great alternative to Metasploit, offering more than 800 exploits for testing remote networks.
- Remote network exploitation
- Targets different kind of systems
- Targets selected geographic regions
- Takes screenshots of remote systems
- Downloads passwords
- Modifies files inside the system
- Escalates privileges to gain administrator access
This tool also lets you use its platform to write new exploits or use its famous shellcode generator. It also integrates an alternative to nmap called scanrand, which is especially useful for port scanning and host discovery over mid to large networks.
Supported platforms include:
- MacOSX (requires PyGTK)
- Windows (requires Python and PyGTK)
Software companies reap the most benefits from the rise of automated ethical hacking tools and penetration testing utilities, giving them more ways to increase system security every day.
Automated tools are changing the way hacking is evolving, making ethical penetration testing easier, faster and more reliable than ever. Penetration testing and reporting activities now play a crucial role in the process of identifying security flaws in remote or local software — enabling company owners to quickly prevent vulnerabilities from running wild all over the Internet.
Like many of these valuable tools, we’ve developed SecurityTrails from scratch, combining different domain automation lists and tons of forensic data so you can audit your domain names, DNS and online applications.
Are you ready to unveil the true power of our security toolkit? Grab a free API account today or contact us for consultation.